Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

My heart's cry.

For some reason when thinking about friendships and even my role in the house, this song comes in my head... It's called, "This is my Desire" by Jeremy Camp.

(Speaking of songs - There are so many great ones I wish to share with you!! Hero by Kirk Franklin - SOOO good. Facedown by Matt Redman... Anyway... onto the song)

You want to be real, you want to be empty inside
You want to be someone laying down your pride
You want to be someone someday
Then lay it all down before the king

You want to be whole, you want to have purpose inside
You want to have virtue and purify your mind

You want to be set free today
Then lay it all down before the king

This is my desire, this is my return
This is my desire to be used by you

You want to be real, you want to be empty inside
And I know my heart is to feel you near
And I know my life
It's to do your will
It's to do your will

All my life I have seen
Where you've take me
Beyond all I have hoped
And there's more left unseen

There's not much I can do to repay all you've done
So I give my hands to use

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

thanks bunz! that is
such a good song!
love you and miss you!
ohh and I love your pics from last weekend! still can't believe you were here!
it's good to read your update.ttys
im praying for you.
jods

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home