Painting!
I wanted to show you the painting I started last night... I am not finished yet - but this is the basis: We're posting characteristics unique to us - in our living room - who Jesus created us to be individually! What makes Bethany, Bethany! (: So we're each decorating canvases... I love these colors and the way the base turned out. I will attempt to write mine with a black marker - somewhere over on the left hand side... and then go back over with a light coat to "antique" the entire canvas. It should be cool!



I am reading Blue like Jazz currently. I love how the author finds Jesus in everyday life - and his experience is real. Honest. Highs and lows. He's a thinker but doesn't seem to be a "throw big words atcha" kind of guy. Interesting. His interaction with Laura at Reed College - and her conversion to Christianity - is heart engaging. I'm affected. It brings a warmth - a Holy Spirit encounter for sure - just reading it.
DDB Seattle! They did this really cool site: http://remembersegregation.com/ in honor of Martin Luther King.... Download the print Ad here: http://remembersegregation.com/downloads/M32021_MLK_Strngr_fullpg.pdf It's intense. I love how the ad is laid out - and the unity of the text/readers at the bottom. SOOOOOOO clever. Weehee!! Ahem... I am finalizing my resume for a position there.... All that creativity and influence blows me away! I love it.
Oh - Work is going well! Strategy, opportunity... Perhaps I'll even get a raise. (; We'll see. Courage, confidence, risk, Bethany!
Be blessed. Be rescued. Psalm 37.
I am reading Blue like Jazz currently. I love how the author finds Jesus in everyday life - and his experience is real. Honest. Highs and lows. He's a thinker but doesn't seem to be a "throw big words atcha" kind of guy. Interesting. His interaction with Laura at Reed College - and her conversion to Christianity - is heart engaging. I'm affected. It brings a warmth - a Holy Spirit encounter for sure - just reading it.
DDB Seattle! They did this really cool site: http://remembersegregation.com/ in honor of Martin Luther King.... Download the print Ad here: http://remembersegregation.com/downloads/M32021_MLK_Strngr_fullpg.pdf It's intense. I love how the ad is laid out - and the unity of the text/readers at the bottom. SOOOOOOO clever. Weehee!! Ahem... I am finalizing my resume for a position there.... All that creativity and influence blows me away! I love it.
Oh - Work is going well! Strategy, opportunity... Perhaps I'll even get a raise. (; We'll see. Courage, confidence, risk, Bethany!
Be blessed. Be rescued. Psalm 37.
2 Comments:
BEAUTIFUL!! :)
i loveee it! that is soo pretty! you are so creative!
love ya
jods
Post a Comment
<< Home