Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Photo Gallery Test!

Hey! I put the pictures from California in a photo gallery for you!

You may visit them here:
http://www.sunshineinmypocket.com/images/california

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bunny- Awesome pictures of you guys in California. You need to come back to Iowa this summer and take some pictures for me of my new granddaughter!!! I LOVE your pictures!!!!!

Take care.
Jill

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bunny-We really enjoy reading your website and love the pictures. Glad all of you could get together. Looks like a wonderful place to live. Absolutely beautiful! You have a special talent for taking pictures.

Do take care,
Kevin and Carol

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home