So nice to hear from you all!
I am excited to see new messages from friends back in Iowa! Your words are encouraging!! I apologize for not writing lately! There definitely has been a lot going on the past few weeks and maybe that is why I haven't given you an update recently!
I have been learning so much in life lately... Persevering in my relationships with my roommates - Things have been difficult but the growth that is taking place is worth it. After struggling through some differences and difficulties - we had some great breakthrough this week... Learning about how our insignificance and fear plays out as well as the importance of forgiveness. I've also found it so interesting how much our past experiences play out in our day to day lives. Whoa. I mean how there can be so much anger and things that are normally a breeze to do - like blessing each other - can take so much effort... but Jesus is sanctifying us. Thank you... My heart and mind is being renewed.
I had a blast in California. There were some hard times... but I loved hanging out with my niece, Kiara. She cracks me up. So much life and so full of joy! Not a care in the world... Just that her rollerskates are "too slippery!" haha... I loved spendign time with her on the beach! I guess she would like to go there everyday... I think I would too!
I have been reading the book, "Blue Like Jazz" I'm sure you've heard of it... If not pick it up... It's basis is "non-religious thoughts on spirituality." I like it a lot. The author reminds me a lot of David Crowder. You should pick it up... Very mindful and down to earth.
Recently I've found myself in a place of tension with things regarding my job (again). I seem to come to this place of boredom... and readiness to move on and also fight the feeling/need to "stay" at Parkland Chevrolet... It's an odd place. Jesus has spoke to where I have been walking in fear of what people will think "if I leave" "if I pursue another job"... a fear that God doesn't have the best for me.... I've also been shown how I haven't been peacably and steadily pursuing the Lord regarding this situation but rather in frantic moments - crying out to be rescued... And so I declare that these things will be cleared - covered by the blood and that I would have clarity from the Lord to make sound decisions....
I'm excited to say that I will probably submit my resume to a company called DDB in Seattle. I'm THRILLED - and I think I may pee my pants if I get an interview... It's an Online Marketing position. I think it would be so much fun - They are one of the top advertising agencies in the world! You should check them out... www.ddb.com - or www.ddbseattle.com - I first heard about them my freshman year at Greenville... Dr. Reinhard's cousin is the worldwide chairman for the company! SO cool!
Speaking of Greenville, I get to visit in a few weeks!! WOOHOOOOOOO I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! Leah is getting married and that in itself is such a blessing!!! And what joy it will be to hang out with my friends - and see so many wonderful people!! I can't wait to be with the Coles, Rinellas and see Tiffani too... Wee!!
Alright, I'm hoping to keep you more up to date than I have... Thanks for being faithful readers!! Love you!!
Bethany/Bunny
I have been learning so much in life lately... Persevering in my relationships with my roommates - Things have been difficult but the growth that is taking place is worth it. After struggling through some differences and difficulties - we had some great breakthrough this week... Learning about how our insignificance and fear plays out as well as the importance of forgiveness. I've also found it so interesting how much our past experiences play out in our day to day lives. Whoa. I mean how there can be so much anger and things that are normally a breeze to do - like blessing each other - can take so much effort... but Jesus is sanctifying us. Thank you... My heart and mind is being renewed.
I had a blast in California. There were some hard times... but I loved hanging out with my niece, Kiara. She cracks me up. So much life and so full of joy! Not a care in the world... Just that her rollerskates are "too slippery!" haha... I loved spendign time with her on the beach! I guess she would like to go there everyday... I think I would too!
I have been reading the book, "Blue Like Jazz" I'm sure you've heard of it... If not pick it up... It's basis is "non-religious thoughts on spirituality." I like it a lot. The author reminds me a lot of David Crowder. You should pick it up... Very mindful and down to earth.
Recently I've found myself in a place of tension with things regarding my job (again). I seem to come to this place of boredom... and readiness to move on and also fight the feeling/need to "stay" at Parkland Chevrolet... It's an odd place. Jesus has spoke to where I have been walking in fear of what people will think "if I leave" "if I pursue another job"... a fear that God doesn't have the best for me.... I've also been shown how I haven't been peacably and steadily pursuing the Lord regarding this situation but rather in frantic moments - crying out to be rescued... And so I declare that these things will be cleared - covered by the blood and that I would have clarity from the Lord to make sound decisions....
I'm excited to say that I will probably submit my resume to a company called DDB in Seattle. I'm THRILLED - and I think I may pee my pants if I get an interview... It's an Online Marketing position. I think it would be so much fun - They are one of the top advertising agencies in the world! You should check them out... www.ddb.com - or www.ddbseattle.com - I first heard about them my freshman year at Greenville... Dr. Reinhard's cousin is the worldwide chairman for the company! SO cool!
Speaking of Greenville, I get to visit in a few weeks!! WOOHOOOOOOO I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! Leah is getting married and that in itself is such a blessing!!! And what joy it will be to hang out with my friends - and see so many wonderful people!! I can't wait to be with the Coles, Rinellas and see Tiffani too... Wee!!
Alright, I'm hoping to keep you more up to date than I have... Thanks for being faithful readers!! Love you!!
Bethany/Bunny
1 Comments:
I can't wait until you are here!
Love, Tiff
Post a Comment
<< Home