Do you like to write?
Every Monday morning, I receive an email from Roy H. Williams.
He's an author, a marketing/ad man, a thinker, a reader, a teacher, a man after God's heart.
Sign up for his weekly writings. You will enjoy his banter and candor.
https://wizardacademy.org/memo.asp
P.S. I hope you've enjoyed my latest photos... And here, read this:
It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.
Abraham Lincoln
He's an author, a marketing/ad man, a thinker, a reader, a teacher, a man after God's heart.
Sign up for his weekly writings. You will enjoy his banter and candor.
https://wizardacademy.org/memo.asp
P.S. I hope you've enjoyed my latest photos... And here, read this:
It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.
Abraham Lincoln
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home