Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

i forgot...

since i was sick last week... i still have a stomach ache. i went to the dr. today and he said that i may have an ulcer and referred me to the digestive specialist... i went there and talked with a couple of people and they scheduled me for a endoscopy tomorrow morning... they put me under around 9:45 and i guess the procedure itself isn't too long... but i'll be out for the day... you can pray for me if you think about it. i'm not worried but excited to figure out what's going on with my stomach...

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

aww bunz i'll sure be praying for you! i miss you ! i pray that things will go well today and just that you will be a peace and that they figure this all out soon for you! hope to talk soon! been thinkin of you this week
love you
jods

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home