Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!
I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!
I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!




2 Comments:
Bethany!!! Sorry I missed your birthday, but I really didn't. I WAS thinking of you. I hope you had a wonderful day and that you felt SO loved! You are loved. You are such an amazing blessing to me and so many others. I love you lots Girl!
Bunnier-
Guess what????? My daughter Amanda had her baby on your birthday!!! Her name is Indee Lynn Grassley and she was 8lbs and 5oz. and 21 1/4 inches long!! SHe is sooo adorable!! So she got to come into this world knowing she had the same birthday as someone who is also really special!!! :):)
Hope you had a good one.
Talk to you later!!! :):)
Jill Boheman
Post a Comment
<< Home