Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Do you need a hero?

When Superman is flying with Lois, he asks, "What do you hear?" She says, "Nothing, it's quiet." He smiles and says, "Do you know what I hear? I hear everything." His smile fades. Then he says, "You wrote that the world doesn't need a savior, but everyday I hear people crying for one."

I saw Superman on Monday.
I listened to Hillsong Kids too.


He's The One Who Makes The Sun Shine
He's The One Who Puts The oon In The Sky
He's The One Who Hung The Stars
One By One

He's The One Who Makes The Birds Sing
He's The One Who Makes Me Dream So High
He's The One Who Makes Me Smile
Day By Day

Jesus You're My Superhero
You're My Star
My Best Friend
Jesus You're My Superhero
You're My Star
My Best Friend

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
Better Than Spiderman
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
Better Than Superman
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
Better Than Batman
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
Better Than Anyone

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ms.vieth..God knows you are such a wonderful person..thanks a lot for sharing your blessings with our family..im jenefer's sister.necellyn...leave me a message in my email by the time you read this message of mine..honeyq_lovq@yahoo.com

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home