Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

(:

Hey friends... I just love that you are reading this hehehe... (: Delights me... I just wanted to say Good night actually... Jodi and I had great conversation this evening... VERY GOOD for my heart and hers too!! And so now... I organize my financial life...I went to Target tonight and got some gloves... and a wallet... (: and of course some FOOD!! HEHE... Anyway, BE BLESSED. Love you much - More tomorrow...

That's all! Bye BYE!

BGIRL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home