Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Friday, October 29, 2004

frustrating friday.

i guess it's just one of those moments... i'm sitting here crying. my bank people messed up again with my account... so for another two weeks i don't have a checkbook or checkcard. how to pay my bills?! and still pay a monthly fee for the account?! aiiyaiiyaii... it shouldn't be a big deal and it wasn't the first time. *sigh* come low, come low.

and then there are all these other feelings too. *sigh* i'm thankful for an evening of nothing... i am going to read and write. and maybe watch a movie. no one will be here. i love that.

i still just MISS YOU. I miss moments - all those i mentioned last night too. i miss them all. *sigh* i think that's where the deepest tears come from. from the core of my physicalness.

alright. enough. later.

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home