smile.
it's been a great saturday. i've had trouble sleeping lately - my bed isn't too comfortable... but i LOVED sleeping in today... and then i walked to *starbucks* yay! yep, it was actually my first time since being here that i bought a coffee from them!! isn't that a surprise? i drank a vanilla latte and it was reallyyyy good. not too coffeee-y or too sweet. a seemingly perfect combination in a cute little red cup. *thinking - "i should have taken a picture."* anyway... i went to target and got a foamy thing for my bed... i'm hoping that it will make a difference in my sleep tonight... and a nice pillow.
i didn't do much this afternoon... talked on the phone several times with my mama and i talked to jennileee!!!!!!! HOW awesome is that... i just love that girl. she's another one to the list. i just LOVE how our friendship works... one conversation and time goes by but when we speak again - it's SO good. seriously, i love her SOOO much... she is currently enjoying life in switzerland - isn't that amazing?!! yup, i thought so too... does anyone know what language people speak in switzerland? swiss?
i hung with julie tonight and we were thinking the only thing we know to be swiss - is cheese. *hmmm* INTERESTING!!!! so that leads me to my evening... (i did do laundry and clean my room too). i went over to julies - we ate at A&W!!! I didn't even know there was one here!!!!! isn't that fun? I guess there's a whole area of tacoma i have yet to see... so yeah - we had a great evening. i LOVE my times with her too... i think it's because i can totally be myself... it's not a lot of "get to know you effort" just hanging out - sharing what the Lord is doing... just chatttin'... i love it... anyway, we had a typical evening - just watching a movie and doing some laundry... and some fun conversation while folding clothes and finishing up her room!! it seriously is my favorite time with her. just hangin' low... now the movie wasn't as good as the rest of the evening... Jersey girl? Not so good. wow. pretty sad.
i did read some more of The Great Divorce and hope to finish it tonight... quite an interesting book... and there are a couple chapters that i wish i could share with YOU! i think you'd enjoy reading it! (:
OHHH - i forgot... my Tricia and I had a great time of prayer... SOOOOOO good. It always restores my focus - and where my hope is... The Lord has been SOOO great just walking with me and keeping me on the right road. I am excited to see what He has instore for the next weeks, months. Seriously - the way it looks - UNBELIEVABLE. TONS of restoration and I have a feeling it will affect more than just myself - which is SOOOOOOOO exciting.
I am listening to the new pog cd again... and I just love it. And I downloaded a couple songs today... Beautiful One by By The Tree... and Gravity, I think you'd like that one too. Try it.
Anyway.... I treasure your prayers and thoughts... ALLL OF YOU. SERIOUSLY. It's so fun being able to just share my thoughts WITH YOU!!!!!!! I am thankful to have such a great cloud of witnesses.
i didn't do much this afternoon... talked on the phone several times with my mama and i talked to jennileee!!!!!!! HOW awesome is that... i just love that girl. she's another one to the list. i just LOVE how our friendship works... one conversation and time goes by but when we speak again - it's SO good. seriously, i love her SOOO much... she is currently enjoying life in switzerland - isn't that amazing?!! yup, i thought so too... does anyone know what language people speak in switzerland? swiss?
i hung with julie tonight and we were thinking the only thing we know to be swiss - is cheese. *hmmm* INTERESTING!!!! so that leads me to my evening... (i did do laundry and clean my room too). i went over to julies - we ate at A&W!!! I didn't even know there was one here!!!!! isn't that fun? I guess there's a whole area of tacoma i have yet to see... so yeah - we had a great evening. i LOVE my times with her too... i think it's because i can totally be myself... it's not a lot of "get to know you effort" just hanging out - sharing what the Lord is doing... just chatttin'... i love it... anyway, we had a typical evening - just watching a movie and doing some laundry... and some fun conversation while folding clothes and finishing up her room!! it seriously is my favorite time with her. just hangin' low... now the movie wasn't as good as the rest of the evening... Jersey girl? Not so good. wow. pretty sad.
i did read some more of The Great Divorce and hope to finish it tonight... quite an interesting book... and there are a couple chapters that i wish i could share with YOU! i think you'd enjoy reading it! (:
OHHH - i forgot... my Tricia and I had a great time of prayer... SOOOOOO good. It always restores my focus - and where my hope is... The Lord has been SOOO great just walking with me and keeping me on the right road. I am excited to see what He has instore for the next weeks, months. Seriously - the way it looks - UNBELIEVABLE. TONS of restoration and I have a feeling it will affect more than just myself - which is SOOOOOOOO exciting.
I am listening to the new pog cd again... and I just love it. And I downloaded a couple songs today... Beautiful One by By The Tree... and Gravity, I think you'd like that one too. Try it.
Anyway.... I treasure your prayers and thoughts... ALLL OF YOU. SERIOUSLY. It's so fun being able to just share my thoughts WITH YOU!!!!!!! I am thankful to have such a great cloud of witnesses.
2 Comments:
Bunnzzy :) Hey so good to read your blog and hear how ya spent time yesterday and just to read you sweet words! I love your blog didja know that :)? mmhum i think ya do :) neways ya gotta laugh at this...or at least i did, i was sitting here just about 10 min ago readin your blog and just happy to be wakin up eating breakfast startin the day and i click to comment on here to leave ya a lil message, and just spill the nice milk in a cup that i bump over ,right here around my computer *L* and i just sat there for a minute like ummm .. yeah and then ran and got a towel but thankfully it didn't get in my keyboard and i just had to laugh as i cleaned it up.
okay well neways i just wanted to say hi :) I to talk to ya soon! I'll call ya sometime today. i miss youuuu! :)
Love and prayers
Jods
Jodi!! I totally spilled a glass of water all over my area here YESTERDAY!! And it got in my keyboard and all around my desk!!! WHOOPSIE!! How ironic.
Post a Comment
<< Home