Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

life is funny.

sometimes i think jesus likes to make us laugh - or be a little tricky in a silly sort of way....

tonight the new song worship band played at the Crossing - and Sol Coffee had free coffee for everyone! it was a blast. so many people showed up!! ANDDD my dearest julie friend got to sing some of her songs!! YAY! i forget how much i love her voice - and YES this is JULIE!!! Dearest Julie Walton - wow, and i get to be together running for Jesus with her again. what a privelege.

1, 2, 3, 4.
1 > 2.
2, 3 > 1.
2, 4 > 1.
2 - 1, 3 > 1 & 4 > 1.
1 > 2!
2 ? 1

just trying to do some math here and it doesn't seem to be adding up correctly.

jesus, can you fix it?

tomorrow! church! yay. i'm so exciteeedddd.... (: and pray for tasha.

it's bed time friends!

this bgirl is signing out.
that's all. tomorrow againnnnnn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home