Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Saturday, May 28, 2005

evening....

so it's saturday evening... today was SO good. i don't know why for sure. but it was "normal." it hit the spot. just what i needed. i still miss summer in greenville. but as it appears - greenville is coming to me. leah, tiffani and the cole's. wooohoo.


This is my friend Tony and he is living in Greenville this summer. With the Cole's. Funny deal. He is from Sumner which is only about 20 minutes from here. Crazy huh. And he's doing all the fun summer things. Hanging with my friends, watching movies, sitting in the tub, hanging with the Rinellas... He is doing a lot more outside labor than I did... I more or less had parties and other summer social events... (; Maybe I'll get some photos of life during the summer there soon... *ahemmm... waiting*

alright... i'm going to get some rest... i think the nyquil is kicking in...

xoxo.
bethany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home