Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!
I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!
aww bunz thanks for sharing! I wanna talk to you!! I misss youu so much! we gotta catch up!i'm sorry i missed your call the other night! it was so good to talk to you even for a minute! Thanks for all that you said and shared from this weekend, so encouraging! so much good to think about. i look forward to hearin more and i love your pictures! what kind of camera did you end up getting? I'll calll ya later today so maybe we can find a time that works to chat this week! love you jodi
1 Comments:
aww bunz thanks for sharing! I wanna talk to you!! I misss youu so much! we gotta catch up!i'm sorry i missed your call the other night! it was so good to talk to you even for a minute!
Thanks for all that you said and shared from this weekend, so encouraging! so much good to think about. i look forward to hearin more
and i love your pictures! what kind of camera did you end up getting?
I'll calll ya later today so maybe we can find a time that works to chat this week!
love you
jodi
Post a Comment
<< Home