Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Back in Tacoma

Well after a whirlwind weekend and a flight from Minneapolis, I have returned to Tacoma! (: It's good to be home. There is SO much to say - but here are a few little details... Yesterday when I was in the MSP airport it was SO peaceful. You know how airports are usually pretty chaotic, busy and a pretty anxious place to be? Well, MSP was SOOOOOO peaceful. I was shocked. I walked into this quaint little bookstore and it was like being at a library... Okay maybe that's over exaggerating but seriously. Anyway, my flight went well. I sat next to a gentleman who just started working for Microsoft and an older lady who was going on a
tour of Seattle and up to Canada. It probably wasn't as exciting as Jenn's friend Josefe Maria, but still entertaining. Yesterday was the man's anniversary, so he was anxious to get home. He asked me why I was so excited about life and how come I moved to Tacoma, so I was able to share about Jesus and what he is doing in this city. Always a JOY!! (:

Last night, Amy and I went directly to Fairfield Inn to meet up with Andrew and Chad. We ended up eating dinner with Chad's parents down on the waterfront at Anthony's. That's where my friend Sean works. It was a great meal and we were able to sit outside on the deck. SO beautiful. Afterwards, we planned on watching a movie and ended up going out to Mandon's for a late movie on the wall... Needless to say, it was LATE getting home last night after dropping the guys off at the airport. PTL, Sean drove us up there and saved me a trip of driving. He and I had a pretty good conversation on the way home. It was interesting - He was asking me about my time at home and so I was trying to be honest about it but found myself thinking, "You don't know the depths of who I am - this is a bit scary - And why can't you just NO?" I guess we'll see what happens. He has attempted several times this past week to hang out with me... *shrug* This weekend he's hosting a diving party at Mandon's. We're going to learn to scuba dive.... I'll let you know how it all turns out.

I had another CHIRO appointment this morning and then came to ork earlier than usual on Tuesdays. Hopefully I'll be able to skip out of here
earlier than 8 tonight.

more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home