Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

layout...

so i am trying to update my layout... make it more personal... the colors are a little off still... but the image is fun... i hope it looks right for you!! (: i'll finish it sometime this week... church was awesome tonight. whoa mama. i can't waiiiiittttt to go to the nations. it's happening people!!!!!!!!!!

you know keith green? loren cunningham, YWAM? whoa!!! yayy! so excited. more later.

bethany

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice layout! I love it!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Tiffani P said...

i like it too, but I want to see ALL the pictures.

mostly I like you the most. :) love, tiff

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home