A new day fastly approaching.
Well tomorrow is Monday. Only 5 days left with Chris at Parkland Chevrolet! Aiiyaiiyaii! I keep telling myself, "It's going to be OKAY, Bethany. Don't worry. You're going to be great!" I think there is part of me that doesn't realize that he's actually leaving and won't be there a week from tomorrow. Then it's time to rise up and take my place in the management of Parkland Chevrolet. Whew! Oh Jesus, that you would pour out your mercy upon this place. Not because we deserve it Lord but because YOUR glory deserves to rise even among the people of PChevy. Oh Jesus that YOU would be glorified. Do what you must. Break me, shape me. That you would get the Glory. Oh Jesus anoint me with your wisdom, for my mind is finite and easily distracted by myself and the world. Oh Jesus, give me your heart for mine has grown cold and my ears have been plugged, my eyes have been blinded. Oh Jesus, give me your heart. That I may overflow with your LOVE, YOUR COMPASSION, YOUR WISDOM. Not that I deserve it, but that is WHO YOU ARE. You are LOVE. I plead to you, not out of anything that I am, but who YOU ARE. Oh JESUS. And that is my heart cry. I feel like I am standing at that moment right before Jesus speaks a word to you. It's the time during a prayer session where you've asked the question and you're waiting for Jesus to show up. You have NO idea what he is going to bring - and your flesh tries to "figure it out." but he doesn't speak until He so chooses and YOU cannot do anything to "figure it out". He just SHOWS up RIGHT in time. His time. I am weak and desperate today. My flesh is crying out in fear - fear of being alone. Fear of not having the right answer, of reacting out of my flesh, of falling to pieces in front of my boss. Oh Jesus. I desperately need you. So that's where I sit amidst this transition. It's not overwhelming. I know it will be good. I feel my flesh being torn apart and His spirit rising.
Now is the time. Now is the time. Now is the time.
Now is the time. Now is the time. Now is the time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home