GM!!! It's Monday, Ummm......
It's another dark day here in Tacoma!!! It's pretty early here, I know... but yes, I am awake... One thing that helps me get up in the morning is knowing that all of YOU are already up and around... it's quite comforting actually... especially knowing that everyone here is still in bed!!!!! hehe... So today I am going to go check on our carvivors... I wonder how they survived the weekend... it got a bit chilly these past couple of nights... OHH! I get to eat peanut butter puffins today!! (: WOOOHOOOO... Hey, I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day - I hope it's sunshiney for you!!!
1 Comments:
Bunny! I loooooove Rascal Flatts - arent they so good? Thats funny you just mentioned them - i am trying to get my husband to at listen to one FULL song! hehe its fun to read about your new adventures! its so amazing to hear what God is doing in your life - thanx for sharing your heart! hope you have an incredibly blessed week!! :)
love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home