It's a sunny day!
It's a beautiful day here in Tacoma... I am on my "lunch break" eating my sack lunch... sandwich, chips, a minute made cooler and an apple for later... (: It's been a great day and I've had a lot of fun with the Carvivor stuff... OOH and I totally got a cash bonus today for CARVIVOR!! Yeah, one of my supervisors here went to a conference and presented our CARVIVOR idea and won the competition... Thus won a cash prize which graciously shared with us!! How awesome!
And as you read earlier, I had an awesome time of prayer last night with Tricia!!! It was just so good and the Lord totally met me 120% beyond what I imagined... I'm just plugging through with so much these days...
Well, I am going to grab a coffee! I'll be back!! (: Be blessed today!
BGIRL
And as you read earlier, I had an awesome time of prayer last night with Tricia!!! It was just so good and the Lord totally met me 120% beyond what I imagined... I'm just plugging through with so much these days...
Well, I am going to grab a coffee! I'll be back!! (: Be blessed today!
BGIRL
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home