Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

WOOHOO!

Wow... it's been a fantabulous past weekend... SO much is going on and I will definitely be able to share more later...













1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bethany!!! I miss you!!! I love that you've learned how to put color in black and white pics! Real fun! By the way, you were right, I was definitely asleep when you called last night. I was worn out! I went to bed at 9! But I got up at 5:30 this morning and ran- so it works! Write me sometime! :)

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home