another chance...
hey friends...
it's been SOOOOO long since i've written - and is SO MUCH to tell you... let's see if i can summarize...
6/17 - Friday... Mom came in late to Seatac and we headed back down to Tacoma...
6/18 - A day to sleep in and rest! Then we hit the Supermall and downtown Bellevue! It was such a great time!! Shopping, hanging in the hotel, dinner at PF Changs, Barnes and Noble, new Bibles and books! So fun!!!!



6/19 - Back to Tacoma to get ready for church... Oh it was SO great!!! Do you know how much I love New Song? What a privilege it is to be a part of the community... It was kind of a hard weekend with my mom - but Praise Jesus that things get better... Amy and I went over to Peter and Shane's house for ice cream... it was a late night!

6/20 - Monday at work... And!! Becca and Adam Carpenter are here!! It was SO great hanging out with them... Julie and I took them out for dinner and ice cream... and an evening down at Point Defiance. I love it!! It was SO good to spend time with them... such great conversation... I miss Becca in my life and it is alweays such a blessing to hang with Julie... Plus! I picked up my dear friend Tiffani from the airport... and had a silly encounter with my friend Beth upon dropping her off... (about a boy)!

6/21 - An early morning meeting... (Hopefully more on that later) - A late night at work... and then picked up my dear ones at the conference... The first day of Jesus-Ministry.
6/22 - Wednesday! A silly fun day at work.. and a SURPRISE on the door when I came home!! "Another Chance..." music and lyrics by Shane Roley and Peter Denton. "What we're trying to say is... We'd really like to spend some time together..." It's a DATE! This is SO great. (: A fun night at the conference... and I love my friends so much.
6/23 - Mom hung out with her cousin Rich today... they came to see me at work... Another evening at the conference... We left early - Amy didn't feel well and everyone really appreciated a night of rest... Oh and can I tell you how excited I am to go out with Peter?

6/24 - Yesterday I went to the chiropractor in the morning and then had some great conversation and hang out time with Kerri Gentile... Do you know how much I LOVEEEE the Gentiles??? They are amazing. I love Aaron and Kerri and Abby SOOOO MUCH!!!! They are just fabulous... Another late day at work, but the Lord is so GOOD. Endurance. An "early" night at the conference... Amy and Tricia went to hang out at the guy's house... while mom and I had some major break through conversation... Lots of healing and release...
6/25... and now we should be caught up to today! Tonight Tiffani is spending the night, my mom will be here and Amy and I are going to hang out with Peter and Shane. I am so excited... (: I feel so blessed. Lavished on. And understanding of my significance and how much Jesus loves me.
Be blessed, I love you.
it's been SOOOOO long since i've written - and is SO MUCH to tell you... let's see if i can summarize...
6/17 - Friday... Mom came in late to Seatac and we headed back down to Tacoma...
6/18 - A day to sleep in and rest! Then we hit the Supermall and downtown Bellevue! It was such a great time!! Shopping, hanging in the hotel, dinner at PF Changs, Barnes and Noble, new Bibles and books! So fun!!!!
6/19 - Back to Tacoma to get ready for church... Oh it was SO great!!! Do you know how much I love New Song? What a privilege it is to be a part of the community... It was kind of a hard weekend with my mom - but Praise Jesus that things get better... Amy and I went over to Peter and Shane's house for ice cream... it was a late night!
6/20 - Monday at work... And!! Becca and Adam Carpenter are here!! It was SO great hanging out with them... Julie and I took them out for dinner and ice cream... and an evening down at Point Defiance. I love it!! It was SO good to spend time with them... such great conversation... I miss Becca in my life and it is alweays such a blessing to hang with Julie... Plus! I picked up my dear friend Tiffani from the airport... and had a silly encounter with my friend Beth upon dropping her off... (about a boy)!
6/21 - An early morning meeting... (Hopefully more on that later) - A late night at work... and then picked up my dear ones at the conference... The first day of Jesus-Ministry.
6/22 - Wednesday! A silly fun day at work.. and a SURPRISE on the door when I came home!! "Another Chance..." music and lyrics by Shane Roley and Peter Denton. "What we're trying to say is... We'd really like to spend some time together..." It's a DATE! This is SO great. (: A fun night at the conference... and I love my friends so much.
6/23 - Mom hung out with her cousin Rich today... they came to see me at work... Another evening at the conference... We left early - Amy didn't feel well and everyone really appreciated a night of rest... Oh and can I tell you how excited I am to go out with Peter?
6/24 - Yesterday I went to the chiropractor in the morning and then had some great conversation and hang out time with Kerri Gentile... Do you know how much I LOVEEEE the Gentiles??? They are amazing. I love Aaron and Kerri and Abby SOOOO MUCH!!!! They are just fabulous... Another late day at work, but the Lord is so GOOD. Endurance. An "early" night at the conference... Amy and Tricia went to hang out at the guy's house... while mom and I had some major break through conversation... Lots of healing and release...
6/25... and now we should be caught up to today! Tonight Tiffani is spending the night, my mom will be here and Amy and I are going to hang out with Peter and Shane. I am so excited... (: I feel so blessed. Lavished on. And understanding of my significance and how much Jesus loves me.
Be blessed, I love you.
3 Comments:
aww bunz!! i miss you soo much! i wish we got to talk more! we definately for sure need to catch up! You have sure been busy, i love reading your blog and getting to catch up a lil bit with you! neways i just left ya a vm, you know our lovely phone tag :) but i'm thankful for vm's and blogs! great pictures on there :) thanks for sharin and I'll talk to you SOON :)
love you lots
jods
oh waith!! the thing pog's doing that they sent out this week... http://www.gaylordopryland.com/praisefest
it made me think of when we went there and took pictures remember how beautiful all the flowers were? and going to build a bear? those were such great times! i wish i had those pics with me out here! such great memories! *hugs*
i think we should go to it :)
so glad to see you post again! Are you ever on AIM anymore? I'd love to chat sometime!
Post a Comment
<< Home